Final news release issued for AfricaPCR 2014
AfricaPCR takes place shortly from March 13 – 15th at the Cape Town International Conference Centre.
Visit www.africapcr.com to view:
• The full and final programme which is continuously updated in real time
• The list of 41 faculty members, which includes specialists from the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Serbia, Nigeria, Kenya, Mozambique, Tunisia, Mauritius, Ghana, Sudan and South Africa
• The exhibition floor plan featuring 30 AfricaPCR 2014 industry partners
• Details regarding Twitter and Facebook connectivity at the conference for ongoing news and feeds
• Key topics published by PCRonline, and more…
Flights and accommodation are scarce and running close to capacity. To assist delegates with their bookings, various accommodation options can be found on the AfricaPCR website.
Specialists and allied professionals are urged to register before it is too late to benefit from this important stand-alone educational meeting which is being launched for the first time on the African continent.
Course director, Dr William Wijns, points out that AfricaPCR 2014 presents “a growing opportunity to consolidate the pan-African Cardiology community…. It is a mature programme that is both varied and pertinent, touching on a vast array of topics and open to an exchange of ideas between, not only all of Africa, but the rest of the world.”
For further information or assistance, contact Europa Organisation Africa on Tel: (011) 325 0020, or email email@example.com.